Rock Werchter Accommodation 2018
Festivals are great, but can be tiring as well. Need a good night rest? Say goodbye to noisy campings and stay at the Cube Hostel Leuven during Rock Werchter 2018.
Our boutique hostel in the heart of Leuven offers you a collection of comfortable rooms, each with a private en-suite bathroom that will definitely give you extra comfort and energy for the festival.
And when the music isn't playing, you are still staying in a beautiful city where you can enjoy the longest bar in Europe, the famous INBEV Brewery, historical university buildings and all sorts of museums.
Book your stay now!
Special Booking Conditions during the festival:
- Check-ins are not possible on the 6th of July (only on the 5th or the 7th)
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights during the festival
- All bookings are non-refundable, which means modifications or cancellations are not possible
- Bookings are only possible directly through our website: www.cubehostel.be
Airport - Tain Station - Cube Hostel
The Central train and bus station is located 1.5 km from the hostel, an easy 15 min walk that will take you through the beautiful city centre. Buses are also available all over town for easy transportation.
Cube Hostel – Rock Werchter
During the festival, buses will travel permanently from the train station of Leuven to Rock Werchter and back again. A single journey takes about 15 minutes. Line 1 will bring you to the Festivalpark, The Hive, The Hive Resort, The Hive ADL and camping A1.
The buses run back and forth between the following times: (please make sure to double check this with the organisation, we are not responsible for any changes is this schedule)
• Wednesday 4 July: 13h00 - 22h00
• Thursday, July 5: 7h00 - 4h00
• Friday 6 July, Saturday 7 July and Sunday 8 July: 8h00 - 4h00
• Monday, July 9: 6h00 - 14h00
We can’t wait to meet you!